- Readmission cost imbalances between small and large hospital systems
- The financial impact of small increases in readmission rates
- How revenue leakage is impacting risk and cost
- The relationship between length of stay and cost per post-acute episode
- How BPCI programs are impacting cost per episode
Error - something went wrong!
The Integrated Care Coordination Readiness Report, a first-of-its kind, analyzes data from over 140,000 post-acute episodes, across 15,000 skilled nursing facilities, and 4,000 hospitals to reveal opportunities for health systems to strengthen organizational outcomes, improve patient management and reshape their post-acute network relationships.
You will learn about:
The insights don’t stop there! You can now request a custom performance scorecard, to learn how your organization compares to state and local benchmarks and key drivers behind these performance metrics.
Improve Outcomes with Personalized InsightsBook Consultation